K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself and welcome!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moriatti

Moriatti

Introduce yourself and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself and welcome!   Introduce yourself and welcome! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Hi! Since we only may sort of know each other, feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself! I will start!

I'm Moriatti, you can call me by my given name of Alex if you'd prefer.

I tend to be a bit of a dork, can be a bit aggressive.

As far as games go, I tend to play outspoken characters, and I love tactical combat as well as puzzle solving situations. I also enjoy when characters are underdogs, and tend to run games about YOUR SPECIAL TEAM.

I like colourful settings, often going for a more sci-fi feel then fantasy. My games tend to run closer to cinematic then simulation. I also love throwing evil, monolouging villains at people.
Back to top Go down
Lilrock

Lilrock

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and welcome!   Introduce yourself and welcome! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Hello and glad to meet everyone!

My Nick is Lilrock... Not much for giving my actual name Razz

I'm a programmer that develops in all native languages and plenty other languages. I'm very social when I get to know people and I love to role play (I might have troubles with playing evil characters). I kinda feel uneasy when playing an evil character but, I try to be very verbose and creative when I plan my speech.

Thanks for letting me in for this group, I can't wait to get started and I'm interested in starting my own campaign and helping out your community. If you need any phone applications or desktop applications (including Java for multi-platform functionality) let me know.

I can't wait to get started!
Back to top Go down
http://Lilrocksdomain.servegame.com:81
Cyclops_Jack

Cyclops_Jack

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and welcome!   Introduce yourself and welcome! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for so long.
What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and welcome!   Introduce yourself and welcome! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself and welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K-Town Play-by-Post Board :: The Tavern :: The Commoner's Pit-
Jump to: