K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peasely's Cell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moriatti

Moriatti

Peasely's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Peasely's Cell   Peasely's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 4:25 pm

[This is primarily for @Demitri]

Meanwhile, in a prison cell in the capital....
The red-shelled gaurd, having reached the end of his patrol, turns around again, for the 147th time since you started counting, and walked around the corner of the main prison hallway. The moment he has passed, a ninja, dressed entirely in red steps forth from the shadows, putting his hand over where his lips should be (but are obscured by a facial mask.) He walks to the outward facing bars of your cell.

"Your friends are coming, I slew the lawyers to buy you time, hopefully they will be able to insert an actual defense lawyer into these proceedings, and you will be found innocent, the first ruling that was not written before the court conviened." The ninja then looked to the floor.

"Of course, they may do better to just attempt to break you out, I heard Bowser has already made contact with a powerful prosecution lawyer from another world. One named... Von Karma. Your fate may already be sealed."

Hearing footseps from down the hall, the ninja pauses.
"I have only time for one question, ask what you will!"
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

Peasely's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peasely's Cell   Peasely's Cell I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:19 am

Can you pass me the key to these cuffs and cell door
Back to top Go down

Peasely's Cell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K-Town Play-by-Post Board :: The Wilderness :: Nintendoverse: Absence of Power-
Jump to: