K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankles

Kankles

(Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard Empty
PostSubject: (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard   (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 1:36 am

This is both to see if there is interest and to sign up.

Number of players: Probably 3 or 4, though I'm not planning on doing first come first serve for sign ups since some people check less often and stuff.

Setting: You would play as mafia hitmen. A rat's turned to the fed. Luckily we know where he's holed up. You guys are going to be going to some small town in Idaho to snuff him out. Fat Tony wants it to look like an accident, he's got enough attention from the fed as it is.

System: Dogs in the Vineyard, It's a very roleplaying heavy and rules light system. I'll post the rules and the character sheets but players really don't need to read them especially the flavour stuff since I'm going with a totally separate setting. Character creation is easy enough, there are no predefined skills and should only take about ten or fifteen minutes once we figure out if people are interested in playing and if so what they want to play.
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard   (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:28 am

I'm interested, but since it is late, I will send you a sheet sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard   (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:53 am

I've always thought Pulp Fiction run as Dogs would be good! Consider me interested!
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard   (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Rules are posted in the Arcane Records, people do not need to make a character before hand or read the rules, part of character creation is a short solo scenario meant to help people figure out the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard   (Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Recruiting) Mafia Hitmen using Dogs In The Vineyard
Page 1 of 1