K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Demitri

Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:35 pm

[Hey Morriati we should both take light next ingame day to test out how we can get the most bang for our buck... possibly casting light on rocks at start of combat not sure.]
Back to top Go down
Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Traggot
Not seeing anything traggot asks both Grog and Toivo whether they see anything, as he asks he casts light on a rock and proceeds cautious towards the next room. (not walking much out of Grogs arm length to stay safe)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 ILHaNPR
Toivo

[Toivo did not fill his spell slots, so he can pray for light in about 15 minutes of Traggot asks him.]

"Right, Grog, remember, we just came in that door, those aren't the right stairs, buddy." Toivo smiles, and walks ahead, "here, let's see what's in this room here."

[I'm going to light a torch and head over to the door on the right of the entrance, opening it once Grog is withing 5 feet of me.]
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:52 pm

When the rock lands, it shines a light in a 5-foot radius around itself, but the light penetrates no further (same with your torch, Moriatti). However, Toivo and Traggot hear a squeal as two small shadowy figures run away from the light source. One heads for the room right in front of the rock, the other dashes down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Toivo

"So... Um... That's probably going to be a problem in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Traggot
Thinking ahead for once Traggot moves forwards quickly to cover Toivo.

Last edited by Demitri of Fetinchinni on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:24 pm

[ is light only the square it's on, or the squares around abit ie:center brightly lit and outer squares poorly.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:36 pm

(only those four squares are illuminated. Outside of those is pure darkness)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:49 am

Toivo

Seeing his allies tense up like this, Toivo decides to ask his god for aide in finding the creatures, and protecting the group.
"Guys, wait up a few minutes."

[I'm going ot take 15 while I can and prepare Detect Evil and Light.]

Last edited by Moriatti on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Hey Moriatti we should look into everburning torches when we get back to town, that way we can have lights with us and still not have used up our light spell( since we can each only have one light spell active at a time). Though we should finish as much of the floor before returning to town.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Grog not like goblin. Goblins no have honor. Grog think goblins maybe attack while Godman talk to god so Grog draw spear and move in front of Godman. (Can Grog see the goblins or have they moved, or hidden or anything else?)
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Traggot
Moves up to stand with Grog, drawing my club and (throw a rock with light on it over here).
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 1:20 pm

(Grog can see both Goblins from where he is, they both have line of sight)

The squeals suddenly turn to maniacal laughter as Grog can see the goblin down the hall reach for something near the door. A rumbling could be heard overhead, and both Grog and Traggot are able to move out of the way as a huge pile of falling rocks crashes down on the area where they once were standing (dodge falling rocks (reflex): 1d20+4 13  and dodge falling rocks (reflex): 1d20 20 ). As the dust settled, and they could see the pile reaching to the ceiling, they could still hear the goblins' shrill laughter, one down the hall and the other in the round room.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 1:41 pm

Goblin try and drop rock on Grog but Grog too fast. Grog want to throw spear at Goblin but big pile of rocks in way. Grog Put spear back on back and start moving rocks out of way. Grog build new pile outside with this pile.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Traggot
once Toivo is done prepping spells I would like to propose making a alternate way..."Hey Grog you hate goblin junk and goblin junk burns well since it's mainly wood and cloth, so how about be burn down the barricade at the entrance. (we have the torch still right?)
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 12:05 am

(Yes you still have the torch)
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Traggot
Traggot states "Until Toivo is done I'll give you a hand Grog", and having said that he goes to help grog move rock for awhile, new rock of light 10 feet behind us.
[will we be done moving enough rocks for us to get by before toivo is done]
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 2:42 pm

[hahahaha no]
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Toivo

[I'm assuming that nothing else of note happens? In the interm?]

Toivo's family had long been adventurers, so much so that the fey blood that coursed through his veins resonated in veins now that he was in a dungeon. He knew that using fire in an enclosed space was dangerous when you had a group of people who needed to breathe.

"Let's hold off on burning everything down for a moment, worst case scenario, we'll call upon the divine power of Cayden Cailean to increase our friend's strength to the point where he can move this wall. I think you druids also know of this spell, 'Ant Haul'?"

Toivo turned to look at the wall, "but let's see if we can save some of that power for a bigger issue, lets take a look at this barracade...."

[Going to use Perception: 1d20+3+1 7 on the barricade, after a touch of good. Not that it seems to have done much!]
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 7:38 pm

Traggot
"No, all that godliness must have gone to your head I get that power tommorow", as we walk over and take a look, (rolling for perception 1d20+7: 23 [1d20=16])[I only have entangle left]
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:21 pm

[@Demitri, please use Orokos for all rolls and link them as such. If you already used it, you can view your roll history and attach the link.]
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Grog hear friends talk but Grog no listen. Grog have rocks to move. Grog like moving rocks, Grog hum song. Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:27 am

I'll add the link next time, it was in orkos
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 1:28 am

The barricade of rubble consisting of moistened wooden stakes, boxes and broken glass blocks this passage. Traggot could see that there was a passage through this barricade passable for a goblin, but a larger being would have to squeeze through.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 11:18 am

Traggot
seeing that there was broken glass in the barricade he heads back over to help grog move rocks.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Toivo

"Guys, we can probably squeeze through here and save some time." Toivo offers helpfully, casting light on a stone, and tossing it into the Goblin path.

[If there are no goblins, I'm gonna squeeze through.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:04 pm

[Toivo sees no goblins, and to squeeze through he need sto make an Escape Artist check]
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:06 am

Toivo

[Ooh, I'm bad at that! TOUCH OF GOOD IT IS. I'm gonna be pretty sad when I run out of those in 3 skill checks.]

Toivo, seeing the coast being predominantly clear, does his best to crawl through the small hole.Escape Artist+Touch of Good: 1d20-1+1 19

[Oh, thank god.]
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:03 am

[Morriati we will have to make more trips and I don't feel like crawling trough broken glass everytime we have to go to town or father into the spire]

Last edited by Demitri on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:04 am

[FOLLOW ME]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K-Town Play-by-Post Board :: The Wilderness :: The Emerald Spire-
Jump to: