K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moriatti

Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 11:52 am

Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 ILHaNPR
Toivo

Hearing the crash and then "Thank You, Wall." Toivo realised that things had shifted considerably in his advantage, and decided to forgive casting protection from evil for now.
Then he realised Grog might not recognise what's going on with his entangle zone.
"Don't step in the vines, Grog!" He yelled, then, turning his attention to the Goblins, he decided to give them a chance to surrender: "We have you outnumbered, flanked and frankly overpowered. Lay down your arms and you have my word we will not harm you further!"[Diplomacy: 1d20+7+1 18 plus whatever circumstance bonuses may or may not exist for my words being observably true.]
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:55 pm

The goblin that can see Toivo ,as the other had its face in the ground, looks at the half-elf as if he had grown two more heads; obviously these goblins don't speak Common.

The other goblin cries out as a fist lands close to, but not on, his head. Big Orc in front, wall to side, ugly green plant man to other side, stupid weeds behind; what's a goblin to do? play dead: 1d20-2 6 (Sense Motive check counters)

The vines once again wrap themselves around the goblin, but he is unable to free himself this time. break free of vines: 1d20-2 10. Seeing that things weren't going their way, the goblin trudges through the vines, trying to find safety behind a wall.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:14 am

Goblin fall to ground and not move. Goblin not dead though just goblin legs junk like goblin stuff. Is goblin dead grog not sure: 1d20  Grog try and hit goblin again. Hit hard (power attack) 2nd Attack Vs Goblin with powerattack: 1d20+6 15 Damage if 2nd Attack Vs Goblin with powerattack hits: 1d6+8 13
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:26 am

Playing dead for the goblin didn't work. He is now dead. For reals. This goblin has no head.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:13 am

Traggot
Seeing the goblins moving away Traggot decides to move up to near Toivo. Winding up with his throwing arm Traggot sends a bullet flying at the goblin near toivo [1d20=10]doing [1d4=1]if for some reason he hits.(unlikely though)
http://orokos.com/roll/350855
http://orokos.com/roll/350854
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 4:11 pm

(Traggot, the goblin is behind a wall. The entanglement has been made transparent in order to make things easier to see. As well, it looks like you entered the entangle area, which will mean you need to make a reflex save to avoid getting entangled) (also if you could use the BBCode instead when posting your rolls that would be much appreciated)
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 6:57 pm

ok reflex entangled: 1d20 9
Traggot
looking at the light rock, Traggot fails to see the vines into which he stumbles.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 10:47 am

Toivo

Toivo dismissed the entangle, as his friends were now on the same side of the wall, and there was no reason to hold the goblins at bay anymore. Saddened that these creatures did not speak common, Toivo decided that subdual was the only way. He walked around the corner to where the Goblin was, and saddly swung his morning star, [Whack 'a Goblin: 1d20 4] missing entirely.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:34 pm

The goblin squealed loudly in fright as the morning star swung over his head. Rushing over the nearby door the goblin began pounding on it loudly, frantically yelling in Goblin.

(edit: as a reminder, the darkness is still prevalent. I suggest taking your light rocks with you, or casting more as you go. As well, even with the entanglement gone, the ground is still considered difficult terrain)
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Grog follow goblin. Goblin fast Grog not fast. Grog see Goblin and take out spear. (turned a standard into a move and drew a weapon as part of said move as I'm allowed to do do to bab +1)
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 5:25 pm

traggot
seeing that his friends forgot the light rock traggot picks it up (move action), and throws the rock towards the void of darkness that the goblins came from(standard, in case more try to sneak up on the party from that direction. [I'll move next turn]

Last edited by Demitri on Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 6:19 pm

(Elliott Minor actions are a DnD4e thing not a pathfinder thing also you can't go from Minor to Move in 4e not that that matters here. The list of actions is half way down this page: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/combat.html Your last turn was valid because you spent your move action not moving which means you can take a 5 foot step, as described under Move action. This turn however I don't think adds up to a valid turn. Also I only specified my action economy last turn because I was doing something odd, also because my movement clearly doesn't add up to the 20 feet I can normally move each turn. Which is to say you can either pick up the rock and make it light, move and make something you are already holding light, or pick up the rock and move.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Toivo

Toivo sighed, not really wanting to Attack this Goblin, but certain that something bad lie just beyond that door, he cast light on the Goblin's clothes so that Grog would have a clearer shot, then walked next to Grog, so that he could protect him from evil.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:53 am

The door opened, and the goblin rushed through into the darkness, still squealing and panicking. Yet nothing emerged from the door.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Grog walk to door. Grog look in room. Grog see goblin, goblin far but not too far to hit if Grog throw good. Grog throw spear at goblin.  (1st Attack throwing spear Vs Goblin: 1d20+2 18 1st Attack throwing spear Vs Goblin Damage: 1d8+6 11)
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Traggot
Seeing Grog moving farther away Traggot moves up to behind Toivo and Casts light on a sling bullet that he is holding
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:33 pm

He was so close, he could see the doorway that lead into the hallway, away from the scary adventurers, he only had to make it a little bit fur-

Nope, javelin to the chest. The goblin flew forward from the force, landing face down on the cold floor. In front of him was another goblin armed with a shortbow, and as soon as she saw Grog enter in she fired readied action: shoot whoever comes in front of door: 1d20+4 18 damage of shortbow: 1d4 2.

Another one was sitting on a bed, also armed with a little shortbow but he just didn't seem ready to attack. Grog does not see any more goblins in this room, yet.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Toivo

Toivo tapped Grog on the back, casting Protection From Evil on his friend, then, bending to the ground and picking up one of the lit stones, offered it to him.
"You... This seems like your jurisdiction, buddy."
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:47 pm

(Reference for Kankles on Protection From Evil)

The female goblin with the bow takes another shot at Grog, Attack the big orc: 1d20+4 20, though the arrow does not strike as hard shortbow damage: 1d4 1.

The other goblin jumps off the bed, re-positioning itself to shooting Grog but misses miserably shoot the big orc: 1d20+4 6.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:02 pm

What Jurisdithing mean. Grog think must mean rock. "Not grog Rock, Is plantman rock?" No time to find who owns rock. Goblin need to stop shooting Grog. Grog walk to Goblin. Grog try and punch Goblin. Attack vs Goblin no power attack: 1d20+7 16 Attack vs Goblin no power attack Damage: 1d6+6 8
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Traggot
Hearing Grog say his name Traggot decides to see what is going on in the next room( move action and standard turned into a move).
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 4:30 pm

The goblin upfront was giggling maniacally...until an orc's fist smashed in his face and knocked him over dead.

The archer goblin loses her little smirk and now looks a little worried.

(Yaaaay we reached 100 posts!)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 12:20 am

Toivo

Toivo runs into the room, and taps his shield, activating a light spell upon it.
"C'mon guys, just... Just give up, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Panicking as the orc drew nearer, and now seeing more enemies coming in, the goblin shoots Grog again
shoot the orc: 1d20+4 23 damage of shortbow: 1d4 3 before running hastily out the door, leaving her dead companions behind.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Goblin gone. Grog want spear back. Grog go. Grog grab spear. Spear stuck. Dumb goblin give Grog Grog's spear. Grog know trick. Grog put foot on goblin head as Grog pull. Grog now have spear again.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Traggot
seeing a lull in the fighting Traggot heads over to the nearby goblin bodies to check whether they had anything of note.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Everything was either too small to we worn or used, or else in poor condition. The best loot would have been the arrows that each goblin had on them (which I am not sure if you want or not).
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:07 am

Toivo

Toivo decides to go ahead and open the door on the other side of the room and see what's in the next area, but not before laying down another Channel Energy: 1d6 5 to heal up his allies.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:23 am

Toivo couldn't see much beyond the radius of his light shield, but he could tell that this room was much larger than the hallway they had been in, but smaller than the barracks they had just left. The goblin had disappeared from sight, though Toivo could hear the pitter patter of her feet rounding a nearby corner.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Plantman taking goblin junk again. Grog shake head. Grog go look for Grog not know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K-Town Play-by-Post Board :: The Wilderness :: The Emerald Spire-
Jump to: