K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Thread

Go down 
+2
Fleetrun
Moriatti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureBlueWorld

Game Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:44 pm

"Oh I see. So a trial is just a performance with a bunch of people in fancy clothing yelling at each other?" Kylee asked, glancing over to see if a fitting room was free.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:18 am

Captain Falcon starts changing into his snazzy new suit "Yes Captain falcon recommends seeing masters like Phoenix Wright and Edgeworth perform. So majestic."
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:29 am

Puck bursts out of the change room dramatically. "TADA! How do I look? Pretty sharp, eh?"

Unfortunately, due to Puck's glow he looks the same as he always has, though he sounded pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 1:37 am

"Um... Sure! I guess..." Kylee replied, confused, before heading to the change room with her new clothing. "So what happens to our old clothes while we wear these to the trial?"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:55 am

The fairy admires himself in the mirror. " I dunno, we could hide them. Or buy a chest to put them all in. Or burn them, heck you all have better clothes now." Sensing that his last comment wouldn't go over well, Puck sighed and continued. "Or we could stow them in the getaway vehicle when we leave the trial."
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 7:24 pm

A nervous voice can be heard from the dressing rooms.

"So... Um... Can I come out now? It's been a while and I'm expecting a VIP customer from another world..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:30 pm

(ooc: The VIP had better not be Toad's uninvited guest. If a VIP is coming, we should leave as soon as we are dressed.) "Do we have a getaway vehicle? What's our exit strategy?"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:25 am

"The Falcon Flier, duh. If Captain Falcon and Toadette can magically get Peasley off, then our exit strategy is we walk out the exit like bosses. If not, then everyone will be so shocking by my tomato display that we take advantage off the confusion and book it on out."

Last edited by Fleetrun on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed wording: see below)
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:48 am

Kylee came back wearing her new clothing while holding her old clothes (now folded up) in one hand. "That sounds like a good plan. So we leave our old clothes in the Blue Falcon, do the trial thingy, then get back in the Blue Falcon and get the heck out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:33 am

(Is the falcon flyer remote pilotable, because we might have totaled the blue falcon while getting on the train)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:15 pm

[Meta Knight fixed up the Falcon Flier before you left dreamland.]
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:28 pm

(Kankles said the Blue Falcon was fixed when I asked him, but maybe he was thinking of the Falcon Flyer. I can always edit Puck's statement)
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 4:49 pm

(Yeah but is it remote pilotable because we left it back in the desert I think. Also I forgot that we probably totaled the blue falcon getting on the train. though that means we have a yoshi with us)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 6:48 pm

[I had forgotten you left the Falcon Flier in the desert. It looks like you will have to figure out another ride!]
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 12:34 am

(I could send Purple and Yellow to collect the Falcon Flier. They could appear at a dramatic moment at some point during the trial.)
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:42 pm

"Good news bad news, Good news is that the flyer is an awesome get away car, bad news is its back where we landed. We should probably continue this outside, cuz the captain wants to know who the VIP is but might not want to know so up close."
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:20 pm

"WHAT. Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!" The fairy angrilly jingles before calming himself down. "Jeeez...okay fine. We'll get the suits and head one outta here, then maybe the Toads can go back and get it." Puck starts floating away from the change rooms.

Last edited by Fleetrun on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:48 pm

... Puck floats back with an exasperated sigh. "Anyone have any money?"
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 4:26 am

"Um... I don't know; we don't exactly have money on Popstar... Well, unless you count the weird colored paper with Dedede's face on it..."
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:07 pm

[Sorry for the delay, but I can phone post once more! Anyhow, both Captain Toad and Puck know that Dedede, Wario and Bowser have regular trade, and surprisingly even exchange rates currently.]

As you discuss this, the door is dramatically flung open and a well dressed elderly man in a dark suit, flanked by two robots wielding arm-cannons and shields, as well as a group of Hammer Brothers enter the shop.

"Is this the finest suits available in this backwaters Kingdom?! No matter, my style remain as impeccable as my record, where is the tailor?"
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:51 pm

[Huh, neat. I have a guess as to who this guy is, lets see if I am right Razz]

Kylee leaned out a little from the back to get a look at who had just walked in.

"I think that VIP guy the tailor mentioned is here..."
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:32 pm

"Yo Captain Toad, do you have any money? I get the feeling this place doesn't take rupees."

Hearing the door slam open, Puck floated over to Kylee's head to also get a look. "Gee, what a jerk, what makes him think he's so cool?"

(would it be appropriate to use Research or Esoteric Trivia for Puck to know/find out who this is? Cause I do but I am not sure if Puck would. Captain Falcon would probably know, actually)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:39 pm

[Esoteric trivia should do fine.

EDIT: And as Puck guessed, Captain Falcon gets advantage on a role to identify this stranger.
]
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:57 pm

That is... FAMED PROSECUTION LAWYER MANFRED VON KARMA!
In 40 years, he's only lost 2 cases!!!
He's truly feared among the courts!!!
Could he be.... The prosecution against Peasley?!?!
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Do I know who the not hot von Karma is?: 2#1d6 1 5 "Of course Captain Falcon knows who that is that's Edgeworth's girlfriend?'s dad. He used to be a lawyer before he got arrested." Captain Falcon whispers to anyone near by. "We should probably leave, don't worry about paying I think we arranged to have I put on someone's tab."
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:00 am

Upon realizing who the VIP was, Puck made a startled jingling sound. "Von Karma?! Oh snap, we need to get out of here, him seeing us could ruin my genius plan!" Puck then frantically started looking for the nearest exit. "There!" The fairy floats over to a door with a red EXIT sign and begins Z-Targeting it for his comrades.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:47 am

As the group exits, a smirk slowly works it's way upon Von Karma's face.
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:38 pm

*after leaving*"We're boned." "Mii."
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:52 pm

"Don't worry he lost his last case so hard they threw him in jail. Though that might have been due to the fact he murdered someone. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next